“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We are so happy to have found Zeitoon. It is now one of our favorite places to eat and we are spreading the word! The Greek Pizza is wonderful! I have had it twice now and could eat it every week. My husband had the kufta sandwich with fries the first visit and both were very tasty. We look forward to dining there on a regular basis.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I think the best part of this place is the beautiful oven! I had the hummus and kefta sandwich, both which tasted very home made! The service is quite good. I will say that the menu isn't particularly original for this area. You can get similar food lots of other places. That said, I'd go back to try the pizza.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

This place is very nice for lunch or dinner. Food is good as well as the service. What can I say , you must try....

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have always loved Mediterranean food and my kids have also discovered how great it can be. And this is one place where it is really good. For this that are not big on Mediterranean food their pizzas are also delicious. But when you go here - and I say when not if as you should be trying this place - make sure to have the Moroccan tea

1  Thank tricdn
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Our third visit and just love the food. Servings are just right - not too big. We've been through most of the appetizers from two other visits- love the humus, the Zeitoon, the Melanzane frit, and best falafel in a long time. We've also had the Margarita pizza - lovely spices and dough. This time we both had the kufta sandwhiches - just enough spice - along with soups - lentil and tomatoe basil. Very good! If you're into chain food and hate adventure - don't visit! The owner told us he' s looking at adding more Morrocan - terrific!