All reviews front desk sleeping area wet bar large room family reunion continental breakfast donuts yogurt business travel bed was comfortable short stay the hotel staff a great place to stay northern virginia clean rooms shuttle service great price
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good to stay between flights, pleasant atmosphere, clean, for the summer could be even as a place for a short vacation. The staff was very supportive, the room was spacious, the breakfast had a variety of choices. The shuttle driver was treating me as his own guest. All of that helped me to make my trip memorable with very personal touch.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a fine facility, which I plan to return to in November. I stayed here once before, many years ago. The location is convenient, staffis very friendly and helpful, and room accommodation is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a smooth and easy stay. I'm glad that I picked this location to stay at. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and professional. The price was affordable. Check-in & check-out was smooth and easy. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018

My first time in Sterling - my first time at Hyatt Place. Rooms were spacious and very clean - furnished in the typical conservative American style. The locker is very small and difficult to access.The location is close to restaurants (walking distance) and shopping malls. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Good Location and great value for money. Very conveniently located from Cherry Blossom Halal Restaurant and Banquet hall, where I had attended the wedding reception.Good parking space, nice staff and great spacious rooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family