We're just wrapping up a 3 night stay at the Hyatt Place in Sterling as I sit down to write this review. All in all it was a good stay....nothing spectacular about this hotel, but very solid. We picked this hotel to get away for a few days for New Year's.
- Check in was a breeze, we just walked in, slide our credit card thru the self check in and it spit out our room keys and which room we were in
- Hotel is very quiet, it almost sounded like we were the only guests
- Nice big TV, 42" HD TV.
- Plenty of space, nice desk, a couch, a small wet bar
- Hotel is in a good location. There is a 20 screen movie theater almost within walking distance, plenty of restaurants, and also shopping within minutes.
- Excellent FAST internet. Couldn't be more happy with the wireless internet here, it was top notch.
- Ample Parking and also well lit.
- Limited channels on the TV. Plus NBC and Fox didn't work until the final night (probably not a big deal to most, but it was cold during our 3 days here so we stayed in a lot)
- Not a fan of the bathroom. Namely the sink being located outside the actual the bathroom right in front of the bed.
- Bed was just OK. I saw some reviews on here that the bed was great but I didn't experience it...could've been softer.
So all in all we would stay here again. Solid hotel for a decent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the innovative hospitality of Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, the recipient of the 2014 and 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for customer service. Additionally, Hyatt Place was just ranked top upscale hotels for customer service by J.D. Power. Our Sterling, VA hotel offers inviting spaces to relax and work, with free Wi-Fi, a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast and shuttle service to Dulles Airport and local destinations within 5 miles radius. Enjoy shopping and dining at Dulles Town Center Mall, Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets and One Loudoun, all minutes away. Our casually chic hotel also offers a prime Dulles Airport location for business and leisure travelers. We offer intimate meeting and event spaces near major companies, including Lockheed Martin, NTSB, Northrop Grumman, DHL, Raytheon, Neustar, AOL, Verizon, and VISA. Students visiting the DC area will appreciate being close to Northern Virginia Community College, The Art Institute of Washington Northern Virginia, George Washington University and Strayer University. Relax after a long flight or drive in one of the 134 spacious guest rooms at our Hyatt Place hotel near Dulles Airport offering plush Hyatt Grand Bedding, Free Wi-Fi, media center and ergonomic desk, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, 42” inch HDTVs, contemporary decor and a relaxing environment. We feature onsite facilities for our guests’ convenience including a 24/7 fitness center with modern exercise equipment, seasonal outdoor pool, and three meeting rooms with a combined 1,600 sq. ft., ideal for social or business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Place Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Sterling
- Sterling Hyatt