Ok, we went there as a little romantic getaway spring break 08, and the main purpose was to go to Washington DC, but we didn't find anything reasonable for our budget so we stayed here. It is a little far away from DC, maybe half hour, it took us like an hour to get there b/c you have to get the free shuttle to the airport, then get on the metrobus in the airport and get off at Roslyn... but we were up for that b/c the hotel was great. The staff was amazingly friendly, helpful, the breakfast was actually very good, everything was very clean. The rooms were beautiful, they had the big screen tv, bigger than in my own house, a little sink and fridge, closet, private little living room and comfy clean bathrooms....I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. It may not be the best choice if your planning on going to DC every day and your not up for the bus rides and the adventure :-) Recommend to anyone!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the innovative hospitality of Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, the recipient of the 2014 and 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for customer service. Additionally, Hyatt Place was just ranked top upscale hotels for customer service by J.D. Power. Our Sterling, VA hotel offers inviting spaces to relax and work, with free Wi-Fi, a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast and shuttle service to Dulles Airport and local destinations within 5 miles radius. Enjoy shopping and dining at Dulles Town Center Mall, Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets and One Loudoun, all minutes away. Our casually chic hotel also offers a prime Dulles Airport location for business and leisure travelers. We offer intimate meeting and event spaces near major companies, including Lockheed Martin, NTSB, Northrop Grumman, DHL, Raytheon, Neustar, AOL, Verizon, and VISA. Students visiting the DC area will appreciate being close to Northern Virginia Community College, The Art Institute of Washington Northern Virginia, George Washington University and Strayer University. Relax after a long flight or drive in one of the 134 spacious guest rooms at our Hyatt Place hotel near Dulles Airport offering plush Hyatt Grand Bedding, Free Wi-Fi, media center and ergonomic desk, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, 42” inch HDTVs, contemporary decor and a relaxing environment. We feature onsite facilities for our guests’ convenience including a 24/7 fitness center with modern exercise equipment, seasonal outdoor pool, and three meeting rooms with a combined 1,600 sq. ft., ideal for social or business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Place Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Sterling
- Sterling Hyatt