This hotel was designed with the customer in mind. The layout of the room is perfect. It has a sitting area with a large desk, empty fridge and a granite countertop with small sink and coffee maker. The tub/toilet is a separate room from the dressing area so if one is showering, another may use the sink and counter area without a fogged mirror. Also storage drawers are located below the dressing room counter for easy access. Really convenient. Towels are large and fluffy, the bed is comfortable and a large screen TV swivels between sleeping and lounging area. The water from the dressing area sink spigot comes out warm. I thought that was really a nice touch.
Breakfast is included and egg entrees are changed daily for variety. Bagels, sweet rolls, cereal, oatmeal and fresh cut fruit is also included.
Something unique is a bar area where you may order flatbread or sandwiches and a nice glass of wine in the evening if you just do not feel like going out. Salads are also available and a nice array of desserts are on display as well. Warm cookies too!
However, if you need to rely on the hotel shuttle to/from airport as we did, it is a fair distance and the hotel provides only hourly service. Shopping and restaurants are not within walking distance so a car is really important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the innovative hospitality of Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, the recipient of the 2014 and 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for customer service. Additionally, Hyatt Place was just ranked top upscale hotels for customer service by J.D. Power. Our Sterling, VA hotel offers inviting spaces to relax and work, with free Wi-Fi, a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast and shuttle service to Dulles Airport and local destinations within 5 miles radius. Enjoy shopping and dining at Dulles Town Center Mall, Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets and One Loudoun, all minutes away. Our casually chic hotel also offers a prime Dulles Airport location for business and leisure travelers. We offer intimate meeting and event spaces near major companies, including Lockheed Martin, NTSB, Northrop Grumman, DHL, Raytheon, Neustar, AOL, Verizon, and VISA. Students visiting the DC area will appreciate being close to Northern Virginia Community College, The Art Institute of Washington Northern Virginia, George Washington University and Strayer University. Relax after a long flight or drive in one of the 134 spacious guest rooms at our Hyatt Place hotel near Dulles Airport offering plush Hyatt Grand Bedding, Free Wi-Fi, media center and ergonomic desk, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, 42” inch HDTVs, contemporary decor and a relaxing environment. We feature onsite facilities for our guests’ convenience including a 24/7 fitness center with modern exercise equipment, seasonal outdoor pool, and three meeting rooms with a combined 1,600 sq. ft., ideal for social or business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Place Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Sterling
- Sterling Hyatt