My family of five occupied rm 429 (it was for disabled people though we are not). We've stayed in hotels literally all over the world and this Hyatt Place was among the best for value and comfort. This particular room (not sure if they're all this way) was quiet, immaculately clean, had immediate free wi-fi (no codes to enter), a huge TV, plenty of reading light, strong hot shower usable both ways (with or without the hose attachment), a huge fold-out sofa bed (comfy) and two double beds besides. It also had a desk with adjustable chair height, and all the other amenities you'd expect (iron/board, blow dryer, free in-rm coffee, toiletries etc). I even liked that the hangers come OFF the rail to hang clothing on. We stayed 2 nights and were totally happy with the service and amenities. The breakfast was also good - hot eggs and sausage, rolls, muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea, juices, milk and cereal etc. Very well done and substantial. This was an excellent value for the money and I highly recommend it for business or family travelers. Free WSJ paper each morning was another nice touch. Also had free internet in lobby on two terminals for guests' use. Decor was also modern/chic and pleasant. Has a pool and small workout room, but we did not use either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the innovative hospitality of Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, the recipient of the 2014 and 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for customer service. Additionally, Hyatt Place was just ranked top upscale hotels for customer service by J.D. Power. Our Sterling, VA hotel offers inviting spaces to relax and work, with free Wi-Fi, a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast and shuttle service to Dulles Airport and local destinations within 5 miles radius. Enjoy shopping and dining at Dulles Town Center Mall, Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets and One Loudoun, all minutes away. Our casually chic hotel also offers a prime Dulles Airport location for business and leisure travelers. We offer intimate meeting and event spaces near major companies, including Lockheed Martin, NTSB, Northrop Grumman, DHL, Raytheon, Neustar, AOL, Verizon, and VISA. Students visiting the DC area will appreciate being close to Northern Virginia Community College, The Art Institute of Washington Northern Virginia, George Washington University and Strayer University. Relax after a long flight or drive in one of the 134 spacious guest rooms at our Hyatt Place hotel near Dulles Airport offering plush Hyatt Grand Bedding, Free Wi-Fi, media center and ergonomic desk, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, 42” inch HDTVs, contemporary decor and a relaxing environment. We feature onsite facilities for our guests’ convenience including a 24/7 fitness center with modern exercise equipment, seasonal outdoor pool, and three meeting rooms with a combined 1,600 sq. ft., ideal for social or business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Place Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Sterling
- Sterling Hyatt