my wife and I stayed here for a week in April, flying up from FL for a friends Wedding. but stayed a week to do some sight seeing.
when booking tell them your flight detail and u can get picked up by the Hotel Bus for free (Tip the Driver).
Check in was nice and easy and we where greeted with a nice smile, the Room was very clean and well laid out, with a nice big TV and the bed was also very large and comfy.
This Hotel is geared mainly for people in and out for a day or so on Bushiness. there is a small bar with beer and wine only and a few snacks.
Breakfast is a self service affair in a kitchen setup. which was very good as its included in the price, the only down fall here was its the same every morning. that being said it was always hot with plenty of coffee.
the room was cleaned every day, the only down on the rooms was a lack of safe deposit box in the room.
The hotel is about 45 mins from DC we rented a Van from a local Hertz's car rental and it was much cheaper that the Airport rate, and the Hotel Bus will give you a ride to pick it up and return it. from here we traveled to DC 3 times and did all the normal sight seeing things as well as a day trip to Gettysburg which was one and half hours away but a good day out.
Close by is a strip mall with a few places to eat and drink, and of course the hotel bus will take you and pick you up within a 5 mile raids.
Over all a great place to stay and if i was in this area again I know where I'm staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the innovative hospitality of Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, the recipient of the 2014 and 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for customer service. Additionally, Hyatt Place was just ranked top upscale hotels for customer service by J.D. Power. Our Sterling, VA hotel offers inviting spaces to relax and work, with free Wi-Fi, a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast and shuttle service to Dulles Airport and local destinations within 5 miles radius. Enjoy shopping and dining at Dulles Town Center Mall, Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets and One Loudoun, all minutes away. Our casually chic hotel also offers a prime Dulles Airport location for business and leisure travelers. We offer intimate meeting and event spaces near major companies, including Lockheed Martin, NTSB, Northrop Grumman, DHL, Raytheon, Neustar, AOL, Verizon, and VISA. Students visiting the DC area will appreciate being close to Northern Virginia Community College, The Art Institute of Washington Northern Virginia, George Washington University and Strayer University. Relax after a long flight or drive in one of the 134 spacious guest rooms at our Hyatt Place hotel near Dulles Airport offering plush Hyatt Grand Bedding, Free Wi-Fi, media center and ergonomic desk, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, 42” inch HDTVs, contemporary decor and a relaxing environment. We feature onsite facilities for our guests’ convenience including a 24/7 fitness center with modern exercise equipment, seasonal outdoor pool, and three meeting rooms with a combined 1,600 sq. ft., ideal for social or business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Place Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Sterling
- Sterling Hyatt