All reviews walking distance great hotel northern virginia complimentary breakfast room was clean would recommend this hotel to anyone shopping and restaurants hotel is located indoor pool front desk staff would definitely stay here again the hotel staff nice breakfast great price convenient location oatmeal dc area
Reviewed May 16, 2018

The Hampton Inn has always been my choice hotel. No matter what city I am in, the staff is always cordial and friendly. Rooms are neat and clean, beds are very comfortable, and I love the continental breakfast! This hotel was near a shopping center with restaurants, which was a plus!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear cadams5655,
I am so happy to see your comments about your stay with us. It clearly endorses our efforts to ensure all our guests have a very pleasant stay with us.
I sincerely appreciate you sharing this information on TripAdvisor. As we look forward to your next stay with us, please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance any time. Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

This hotel has a friendly and polite staff. The front desk works with your departure time and accommodates the van to your needs. The hotel is located close too many restaurants making it convenient to grab something to eat.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear traveler701ro,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read your comments and for noting the convenience of our shuttle service which covers the local area and Dulles International Airport. Your feedback validates our efforts to provide our guests an outstanding experience at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of assistance at anytime.

Rohitha

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We really enjoy Hilton properties, but wished that all properties offered same amenities, like whirlpool/hot tub, or smoking rooms. We enjoy most locations for our mini-staycays. We wished that there were more offers for weekend getaways that are within our price range of 60-90 per night.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Teshia P,

Thank for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear about your positive "Cozy and a Comfy" stay as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all our guests. In reference to your mention of special offers, I invite you to take advantage of special weekend getaway packages that are currently available on our website. We look forward to your next stay with us. Please contact me if I may be of assistance at anytime.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We stay here at least once a year. Consistently clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Pet Friendly. Always my first choice of where to stay when in this area. Pet rooms do not have any smell. Great hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow!! Another Five Stars for us! Thank you, Mary D, for sharing your positive feedback and for your loyalty to our hotel.

We take great care in servicing rooms that have been occupied by guests with their furry loved ones. Such rooms go through a deep cleaning process to ensure comfort of other guests. I am so happy that you have noticed and recognized our efforts. We look forward to your next stay with us. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance at anytime.

Rohitha

Reviewed May 12, 2018

This Hampton Inn has a very friendly and courteous staff. The breakfast is what you would expect from a Hampton Inn, and they offer a nice variety from one day to the next. Guest rooms have been recently renovated too!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Richard V,
I am so happy to see this great review about your recent stay at our hotel. Further, so pleased to understand that you had a great experience with us.
Your comments clearly endorse our efforts to ensure all our guests receive the best possible accommodation with superior customer service. I thank you for taking the time to share this information on TripAdvisor.
As we look forward to your next stay with us please contact me if I can be of any assistance any time.
GM