“Great stay”

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had a great experience in this Hotel. Great Location. Close to the airport. Stayed there as a group. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff very helpful. Had all our expectations met. Wonderful breakfast too.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Best Western Dulles Airport Inn

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This hotel provided us with a fantastic experience!!! Upon arrival the interior was so appealing and there was pizza, cookies, soda etc. WONDERFUL!! Checkin was quick. We did have a slight problem with room location but this was addressed with the utmost quickness and efficiency. The room was clean, modern amenities and it couldn't have been better. All the appliances worked so well. It had a great location and efficient transportation to the airport. We hadn't stayed here before but we definitely will again when flying out of Dulles. You can't go wrong here!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Extremely helpful staff; transportation to the airport was very simple and quick, which is why I stayed at this facility. Shuttle was quick and efficient. No restaurant, but there is one in walking distance in a nearby hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

A wonderful experience. We were there to pick up our daughter who was flying into Dullas. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is a joy. The breakfast attendant was wonderful! Nice breakfast too. We will be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I chose this hotel because they had free airport shuttle that ran early enough for me to catch my 6:30 a.m. flight. When I checked in late that night, they still had free cookies available at the front desk. I scheduled their 5 a.m. shuttle and asked for a 4 a.m. wakeup call. The room was pretty basic, except without a clock or anything displaying the time?!! No wakeup call, but they did phone me at 5 to tell me the shuttle was there. Understandably, the shuttle couldn't wait even 5 or 10 minutes for me as other customers needed to leave. When I came to the front desk at 5:10 to complain about the lack of a wakeup call, they did agree to pay for a cab to take me to the airport, and I was able to check my bag and make my plane on time with no problem.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
BestWestern D, General Manager at Best Western Dulles Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

I am very sorry for the confusion at your check out. We have done an investigation into why you did not receive your wake up call. I am truly sorry that you had to be rushed. There is no excuse for not getting your wake up call. I am happy however that you were able to make your flight with no further problems. I hope you will give us another chance to show you the superior guest service that we strive to give each and every one of our guests.

Marisol Rodriguez

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is very decent for the price. The rooms are clean with a good space and the price is very affordable. I definitely would stay in this hotel again if I need a place to sleep near to the IAD airport. The room doors opens to the outside parking lot and the neighborhood seems OK, I felt very safe in this area. There are 2 floors for the rooms and there isn't an elevator, so if you stay on the second floor, be cautions with big luggages. The breakfast was very good for my taste, but I really don't eat much, so this review wouldn't change if there wasn't a breakfast. The front desk was very kind and I felt like home in this hotel. I do RECOMMEND this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a very clean, convenient place to stay when flying out of Dulles Intl. The park and fly rate package is affordable and better to park here than at the airport. Waiting for the airport bus in bad weather is not good, but the BW Dulles has a van.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Best Western Dulles Airport Inn? Share your experiences!