Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
$119
Hampton.com
$76
ComfortInn
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$79
Hyatt.com
$84
$80
Hotels.com
All reviewsno elevatordulles airportroom was cleanmotel stylevalue for the moneyshuttle servicestay there againlong term parkingan early morning flightsized bedfree shuttlepark and flythe general managernice breakfastone night stayconvenient locationbagels
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We stayed here twice in May, 2012; the night we arrived at Dulles, and the night before we left. The rooms were clean, but it's time to update the furniture. Breakfast was excellent, and more than expected for a free breakfast, with a good range of choices of food and drink. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. There is no elevator to the upper floor, so factor that in if schlepping your stuff up a flight of stairs is an issue. Positives: Good location, Good breakfast, Comfortable beds, Good price. Negatives: I really, really didn't want to touch the armrests on the sofa in my room (greasy). Overall, a good value for the area and price.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the upper floor, so be sure to request a ground floor room if schlepping your stuff up a flight of stairs is an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This hotel worked well for me as I needed a place to stay near the airport for an early flight. The rooms are nice and the shuttle service was great. You sign up for the shuttle service, so you dont have to worry about waiting in line or the shuttle filling up. Note that the shuttle service does not start until 4am though, so this could be an issue for early flights.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank maestralaura
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and had an enjoyable experience. All of the staff we met were very friendly, welcoming and exceptionally helpful. The breakfast was better than I expected-- waffles, eggs, cereal, fruit, etc. The staff regularly restocked breakfast items and there were more than enough options available. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were a good size. My experience exceeded my expectations and I found the room to be a great value; we'll definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We chose this motel on the internet because each room has a fridge, microwave and wifi as standard and there is a breakfast buffet included in the price. We were a little dissapointed on arrival to find the place is a bit tired and could do with a thorough makeover - but do not be put off, it's not bad. We also did not realise that it is an external access place which is an out-dated style these days. We stayed for six days and the room was always serviced well. Breakfast is plentiful and always includes a hot option, but I found the prohibition on taking food out of the breakfast area very annoying as I prefer to eat in my room. The staff were very helpful with any questions we had. Checkout could not have been quicker.

It is very handy for Dulles airport (we hardly noticed any aircraft noise) but not so convenient for doing tourist things in DC - although it was good to get back to the calm of the Sterling area after the bustle of central DC and the Metro. The motel is in a quiet modern area of hotels and small business units with no busy through routes or noisy neighbours. Adjacent is a Shell garage which stocks snacks, drinks, milk etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The staff was really to work with during my two week stay here . The breakfast was good and the room was always clean. In the late afternoon you can catch the shared hotel shuttle that will take you to the shopping mall and super stores. Also the hotel shuttle will take you to the airport where you can catch the bus in to D.C. and it will drop you off at the subway in down town D.C.. With this access I always use public transportation on all of my trips.

Room Tip: Try to get a top floor & keep the noise down from other rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo