Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles
Country Inn
$139
Doubletree.com
$109
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$90
$84
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$79
$76
ComfortInn
$139
Hampton.com
$129
Hyatt.com
$80
All reviewsgrab and gohouse keepinglong termsterling areanegativityesafurniturelodgingflight
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The first thing its not that expensive , second its quite and staff are so friendly. I did have some issue with the wifi but staff over there helped me through it. The only bad part is that the wifi is so slow that takes an hour to load a page overall a nice place to stay, friendly staff, cheap,kitchen and clean

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Sterling. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

It is great place for the money and close to the airport. I use it all the time during my travels. Rooms are clean and staff is very friendly; they are always try to make me feel comfortable.. I love the kitchen in the room and the fact that they have a few smoking rooms so I don't have to go outside for a cigarette. Would definitely recommend this place

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Sterling. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My college friends and I were looking for a cheap place to stay while trekking around Washington, DC. We were quite surprised to find that the 2 star hotel we booked had a medium sized fridge, microwave, and toaster inside the kitchen. The service was pretty friendly, and the room was more than we expected. We were very satisfied with this nice inexpensive place that satisfied our basic needs!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Sterling. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Staying in DC is expensive. I received the most value for my money at Homestead Studio Suites. At times the neighbors were loud, but management was accommodating to my requests. Generally it was a good experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Mr. Joe:

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I recently left my second home, at Homestead Studio Suites, after spending two years there while working in Washington DC on a project. My experience at this affordable and well cared for property was nothing short of excellent. I was able to enjoy the amenities of home in a safe and quiet environment. As a single female, it was important to me to feel safe with staying in the area as well as knowing my personal belonging would be safe, being left behind, when I traveled to my home in Texas. The staff were always professional and made every attempt to accommodate requests for changes in scheduled dates for maid service when I needed privacy to work. I enjoyed walking and running around the property for exercise, again feeling quite comfortable and safe doing so at almost any time of the day or evening. I will miss the staff and especially the maid service now that I have returned to my home in Texas. When I am required to work for an extended period of time in the Washington DC area again, I will certainly look to return to my second home at Homestead Studio Suites. Thank you for making my stay a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Sterling. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.