“Cute little farm where the fish are litle”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Claude Moore Park Recreation Center
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Sterling
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I live near the Claude Moore Park and we often find ourselves walking there with our son Brian. The park is very clean and has multifacated attractions with an old time farm, two ponds for fishing, a community garden, and all the soccer, baseball, football ... fields you could ever desire. There is also a field house but I have never went there so I can not comment.

1  Thank BertLord

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is great for teens to go rock climbing, shoot some hoops, swim, run on the track or just hang out in the game room!
It is safe & a friendly enviroment!

1  Thank Cindyzim_12
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nothing exiting but nothing too boring either. Check the calendar and bring a camera, you never know when a lone deer will pop its head out and then run off.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Our children have taken multiple swimming lessons here. The instructors are great, and the facility is nice and clean. The exercise area appears very open and airy, just wish I had more time to enjoy it! Love this place!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a well-done center. I visited the Sterling location and noticed the huge variety of venues to choose from. Prices seemed good, but it was crowded, so I didn't stay long.