WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Herndon, Virginia
“The food was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I think this place is a good value for lunch. The food is good for dinner. Since the Saigon Cafe was opened a long time before this place, I prefer Saigon Cafe, we can always get our food there very quickly.

Visited June 2013

Sterling, Virginia
“Pretty good Vietnamese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Let me start off by saying that I definitely prefer Saigon Café, also located in Regal Plaza. Taste of Vietnam is not bad, however. The service was a little mediocre and the restaurant didn't feel the cleanest, but the food was definitely delicious. Everything we've tasted there is worth ordering.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sterling, VA
“Best Vietnamese Restaurant in N. VA.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I visited Taste of Vietname last weekend. I had #30 (grilled pork and rice) ($7) with a bowl of wonton soup ($4). My wife had the Pho ($7). This was one of the best meals I have had in months. The wontons were homemade and filled tight with shrimp. The pork was so tender that it fell apart on the plate. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her Pho. The owner greeted us as we left and asked why we have not visited them sooner. Very friendly! The entire bill was less than $25 including tip. They do have lunch specials M-F that are $5-7.

• Visited November 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great price, great pho! Got it to-go and was pleasantly surprised the with amount of food for the price. Will definitely return.

Visited August 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“excellent service and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

They have very good beef noodles soup and good BBQ dishes. Definitely, we will come back again.

• Visited March 2012