“Better Indian in the area” 2 of 5 stars

Shalimar Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 232 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Indian
Maryland
“Better Indian in the area”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

For lunch today I went with some coworkers to Shalimar restaurant for a lunch buffet. Tucked away in a strip mall, I never would've known of or found this place on my own, but I'd argue that that's just as well. The lunch buffet was $9, and though the food was fresh and hot, I was disappointed that all the chicken, even the small pieces mixed into curries, had bones. The staff unfriendly, and nothing remarkable here. The region of Northern Virginia has a plethora of Indian Restaurants, some of them are absolutely fantastic, so in the future I will not patronize the Shalimar restaurant.

• Visited April 2012