“Great food at a good price”

Los Toltecos Restaurante
Ranked #17 of 249 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Los Toltecos - Sterling, we are proud to offer fresh food in an atmosphere suited for the family. We invite everyone to have a meal with us. Enjoy!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited this restaurant the other day for lunch and was very pleased with the service and the quality of food I will be going back before I leave the area

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Loved their signature margarita and the food is delicious. Sitting outside on a nice day is lovely. Inside the decor is fun fiesta colors. Love this place for all that and reasonable prices too.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a fun place, good crowd, bright and colorful decor. They had some good drink specials, and the margaritas were good. The service was fast and friendly, the food was good but not great. We would definitely return!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went here for the first time, I have been missing out. Friday night they have a $5.00 margarita special, I had a pineapple margarita and it was wonderful. Everyone at the table enjoyed their drinks. The food was also good, we had guacamole, flautes, chimichanga and the mexican jambalaya. The jambalaya didn't have enough sauce with it, but the chimichanga had to be the best one that I have ever had. I also like how they put food descriptions on the menu, very helpful when you want to try something new.
The restaurant was packed but the service was still good. This will become my new spot.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We tried this restaurant a few months ago and since then for some reason, we also end up eating their place. It look simple but we always have a plast. No one beats their margarita and their shock top on tap just rocks the place! I always get fajita texanas with a side of jalapeño and shock top; and that gives my taste bud a sizzle to come back for!