“Good Meal and Good Service”

Los Toltecos Restaurante
Ranked #17 of 254 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Los Toltecos - Sterling, we are proud to offer fresh food in an atmosphere suited for the family. We invite everyone to have a meal with us. Enjoy!
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went here for the first time, I have been missing out. Friday night they have a $5.00 margarita special, I had a pineapple margarita and it was wonderful. Everyone at the table enjoyed their drinks. The food was also good, we had guacamole, flautes, chimichanga and the mexican jambalaya. The jambalaya didn't have enough sauce with it, but the chimichanga had to be the best one that I have ever had. I also like how they put food descriptions on the menu, very helpful when you want to try something new.
The restaurant was packed but the service was still good. This will become my new spot.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We tried this restaurant a few months ago and since then for some reason, we also end up eating their place. It look simple but we always have a plast. No one beats their margarita and their shock top on tap just rocks the place! I always get fajita texanas with a side of jalapeño and shock top; and that gives my taste bud a sizzle to come back for!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went 6PM till 9PM 5/05/2013 and had a blast, Great crowd with drink and food specials.

Waitress Norma was the best and service top rate!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Love this restaurant. Food is always good and service is great too. Very friendly staff and atmosphere. Go there almost once a week!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

First of all, if you're not familiar with this shopping center, this restaurant may be hard to find, especially as the bushes and trees start to fill in. Find it on your mapping program before you leave the house.
We were surprised at how many people were there on a weeknight, and from the looks of the crowd, this was a family place. The decor is bright color gaudy. Although the wait staff was Hispanic, the customers were not, so that usually translates to Mexican food to suit the American palate. My husband got the usual for him (tacos) and I had the chimichanga platter. Everything was fine and priced reasonably. The service was excellent. We were pleased with what we had and will be going back to try some of their other options.