WINNER WONDERLAND

Los Toltecos Restaurante
Ranked #13 of 236 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Description: At Los Toltecos - Sterling, we are proud to offer fresh food in an atmosphere suited for the family. We invite everyone to have a meal with us. Enjoy!
Sterling, Virginia
“Nice place for all taco/fajita lovers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

The place is nice and the staff is friendly. All the meals are a bit the same (choice of meat, beans, rice and cheese) with some slight variances but if you are hungry for a taco, fajita or chalupa this is the place to go.

Visited December 2012

Augusta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not amazing, but really good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I'm from the south, so Mexican food up here just doesn't even compare to what I'm used to. This is by far the best Mexican food I've had in town. The quesidillas are huge and very tasty, the nachos are pretty darn good, the tacos are great, the queso/cheese dip is pretty good, the salsa is great.

• Visited December 2012
California
“OK Mexican food for the East Coast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had a pretty good meal here. Being from California, we never expect too much from a Mexican restaurant. I had the scallop and shrimp chimichanga. It is really two small chimis, just grilled scallops and shrimp in the deep fried tortilla, rice and beans on the side. It was different but good.
The service was spotty, I think she was too worried about doing her side work. The place is a little bright, but clean.
Overall, a pretty good meal.

• Visited October 2012
Northern Virginia
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I came for my kid's school's spirit night. I don't think any place can call themselves authentic mexican if they don't make their food in house. The tortillas are store bought. The churros were frozen in the middle and filled with apple pie filling. Who does that? If I can make homemade tortillas and churros in my kitchen, certainly a restaurant can. I haven't been back since.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Leesburg, Virginia
“Best TexMex in The Area...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We frequent Los T's often...always consistently good, quick, with decent frozen beverages of your choice (!). We like friendly and efficient staff, and they deliver great attitudes along with the food. A very small chain, I'd go here over one of the big guys any day. And they can throw together some vegan grub for those so inclined.