“Love this place!”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #93 of 255 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We've been here twice and I have to say, I'm a huge fan. The burgers are as big as you like, flavorful, well cooked and the toppings are varied and abundant. I got the turkey burger last time I was there and it was one of the best turkey burgers I've had, juicy and flavorful. Orders of fries and onion rings are huge. We've had both the fried mushrooms and pickles and both are excellent. And don't get me started on the shakes, one of the best I've had (I had a double chocolate peanut butter the first time I was there). The only suggestion I'd give on that front is to offer some fruit smoothies, for the dairy-free among us. Service was excellent and the owner was working the floor both times we were there. Very nice guy, helpful and enthusiastic, as were all the staff we came in contact with.

Great, now I want to go there for dinner tonight!

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Honestly McDonald's is better haha. The food here is over priced for what you get and it's not even good. The food is soaked in grease, more than a normal burger should have. The fries were soggy because they were greasy like no other. Food was bland and flavorless and needs a lot of work. I do not recommend! Service was okay but don't go!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The burgers there are great IF you are willing to eat them at medium or more cooked. I asked for mine to be as rare below medium as they would allow and I didn't even see any pink in my burger.
However, my kids loved this place as my son and his friend (both 14) went for the one pound challenge and they both finished. Needless to say, that left me and my other two kids to go for their very crispy battered onion rings and great fries!
And, I will tell you that their milk shakes are like from yesterday and very very tastey!
Word of warning....they can get slammed with a lot of people so as soon as you know what you want, order it or you're at the end of a long order.
Service was pretty good, and the food was above average...you do get what you pay for!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Last night I didn't feel like cooking so I decided to go forth and venture out. I wanted to try somewhere different. Lo and behold I wound up picking Cheeburger Cheeburger.
So when I arrived I was promptly seated and waited on almost immediately since it was not busy.
After looking at the over populated menu I decided on having a good ole fashioned bacon swiss cheeseburger. My order came fairly fast due to it being a slow night and the presentation of the burger was fine. Upon taking my first bite is when the disappointment set in as the burger had very little flavor. It seemed to me that the beef was not seasoned prior to cooking which made me scratch my head. I finished my burger which wasn't bad it just wasn't great, more along the lines of blah. Overall I give Cheeburger Cheeburger 3 dots since I had high hopes of a good burger and was sort of let down.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our server was terrible, and it took forever to get our food. Both of our orders were not exactly what we ordered; And what we did eat was not good at all. Wendy's makes a better burger than these people do.