“Clean Hotel, nice perks!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Pennsylvania
“Clean Hotel, nice perks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We loved the hotel! We opted for a larger king size room on the executive floor. The price was the same as a regular room with AAA discount. When we arrived at the hotel, I realized I booked the wrong date! They adjusted it for me with no problem! We had to ask for a crib though and they were super busy. It took about an hour to get a crib (it was 10pm). When the crib arrived, it was SMALL and the mattress didn't fit properly. Because we were so tired, we just let it go and did the best we could with what we were given. The crib rails also looked dirty (although the mattress was clean). The beds in the hotel were very comfortable. We loved the robes! They comped our breakfast the next morning (not sure if this is common or not). We really appreciated that extra special touch. I was disappointed that I didn't get a cookie upon check-in (because they were cooking - oh well) Overall, a great stay! I would stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you, Heidi W, for your time and observations in your recent survey. Whenever possible, we like to upgrade our guests on the secured 6th floor as it is a great way to enjoy "just a little bit more". I am glad that the hotel staff accommodated your date change. I was disappointed in the details that you mentioned about the crib; while they are brand-standard, it is unacceptable to find it in the condition in which you did. I am sorry that a warm cookie welcome was not available upon your arrival. Return to our location, or any DoubleTree, and the staff would be happy to provide you with a double-portion!

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Chino Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I want to applaud the following staff at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport:

Yvonne Hart - Operations Mgr.
Nuria
Kendra
Gabby
Raven
Ahsan
Aretha
Abbi
Jose
and the entire Shuttle Service Crew Drivers...

The hotel staff has ensured that my stay at the hotel during the entire month of July was flawless and uneventful. The attention given to me and my needs from the moment walking through the double doors to changing my rooms on a weekly basis...the services were excellent. I will continue to use the DoubleTree for future stays and recommend the hotel to my business colleagues and friends for future stays.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
What an incredibly wonderful review, Ciphersync! Thank you especially for your detailed recount of the Team members that have helped you during your stays. We are proud of the services provided at the hands of our service champions. We are appreciative of your talking us up with your business colleagues; we will surely provide them with the same stellar service.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The stay couldn't be better without the exceptional customer services of NURIA. She was great the moment we checked me in the property. The rooms were clean and spotless. Whenever in town will surly come back. Thanks NURIA !!

Good Day Steve O,

I hope your day is off to as great a start as ours was after seeing your feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am happy to know our team is engaging and impressing our guest. I appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I've stayed here for business several times over the past few years. This Doubletree is consistently outstanding. The accommodations are flawless and the staff is top-notch. The location is convenient to Dulles airport as well as great shopping and dining in the area. Easy access to the Dulles Toll road to DC. Highly recommended.

Good Morning Sarvpreet,

Thank you so much for providing such a great review on TripAdvisor. Our team is excited about our guests and it shows in your response. We are running an incentive to push our team to go above and beyond and I am happy to let you know it is working. Please don't hesitate to reach out us when you are ready for your next visit.

Kindly,
Hampstead, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This Hilton property has been spot on each time I stay there. The staff could not be more welcoming upon arrival. I have taken advantage of the restuarant and each time the food has been fantastic. The entire facility is spotless and I look forward to staying there after a long day in the business world. Keep up the great work!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Hello Edward H,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am glad the team treats you like they know you upon every visit. We like to honor every guest by remembering them for return visits. I will share with the team how much you enjoyed the breakfast and we would love to have you as our guest in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can do to assist you in your next booking.

Kindly,
Wausau, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I want to say I enjoyed my stay. Your staff is outstanding. The rooms are very clean, and I always appreciate that. However, the stairwells and elevators need more regular cleaning. Other than that, it was great.

• 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
What a wonderful review, David W G! Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. Our Team strives to exceed expectations and we appreciate your observations. As well, the stairwell condition has been addressed.

Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Clean hotel with a friendly staff. We stayed one night while on a roadtrip. We ate dinner at the hotel which was pretty good for a hotel restaurant. The waiter was friendly and efficient. Hotel is about 1/2 mile from a shopping area although we did not go over there. The only complaint would be that our double queen room had a rather small bathroom. The countertop was smaller than some newer hotels and there was limited space to put your stuff down while you showered, etc. If I were in the area, I would stay here again though.

• 5 of 5 stars
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Good Morning Megal65,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the staff, but I do understand the space of the bathroom could be more than what we currently have. I am not sure if our King suite would interest you in the future, but is is an alternative to having 1 space for our guest. I am glad you would be willing to return to the hotel. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!