“GREAT LITTLE LUNCH PLACE”

Atlanta Bread Company
Ranked #179 of 249 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a great little lunch place. The place is very clean the staff very friendly and a good value for the money. The soup and sandwich is very tasty and many selections i didn't find one i didn't really like. I would visit this place again and again !

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I like the place for their healthy flair. They have nice sandwiches and soups. Organic Tomato Basil is one of my favs. However, on my recent trip i tried grilled chicken salad and i had to throw chicken awasy (it didn't taste fresh). I will avoid that salad in the future and order something else. I also found that they mostly use white bread for their sandwiches, which i am not a big fan of. If i have to chose between eating at Atlanta or Panera i would pick Panera Bread.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband loves their butternut squash soup. He said all their soups are wonderful. I loved their salads as well.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

They have the best butternut squash soup here but you can't go wrong with any of their sandwichs, soups or salads. They also have yummy desserts & coffee!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We love taking our volunteer duty crew here due to the wide range of choices. Good prices, great bakery items, and lot of healthy choices too. Take out even gives good options, a repeat choice.