Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
$68
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$86
$139
Doubletree.com
$69
SuburbanHotels
$67
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$119
$130
$119
Hampton.com
$109
Hyatt.com
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

All reviewsexcellent managerfront deskplenty of parkingroom was cleanneeded a place to stayhome away from homedulles airportbernardesahousekeepermaintenancekitchenette
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel was a last minute choice by my friends and I but I'm glad we chose it. It's situated close to all main highways around the northern Virginia, DC area and there are tons of attractions close by. The staff is very friendly and helpful and overall the hotel offers a at home feel. Malik, the guy that checked us in made sure we were enjoying our stay and was very informative on the local area which made it easier for us to find places nearby. Would definitely come back again!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It is so rewarding to read that you had made last minute choice and you had such a wonderful stay with us. I am happy to hear that Malik and our staff provided you with great service during your stay. Also, I am pleased to know that our location was convenient for your needs. I'm thrilled that you are excited about your stay and you decided to stay with us again.

Once more, thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Lets just start off with the fact that I spent no more then 5 minutes in my room before I checked out. I have never stayed in an extended stay type hotel before, but I have been inside many of them since I am a 911 responder. My first clue should of been when I stepped out of the elevator to see old and beat up carpet, followed by a stench of cigarette smoke. I am not a smoker so the smell really bothers me. When I opened the door to the room, it looked as if the last person had just left. ALL of the drawers and cabinets were wide open and the room had a horrible smell. The bed linen had holes in it. I just felt dirty being inside the room. My luggage didn't even leave the luggage cart. I quickly pulled out my phone and called a Hyatt House and left the property. After reading some reviews and seeing the "professional photos" before I booked I felt okay booking, but let me tell you, do not be fooled. Not at all what I expected.

Now not wall was bad. The lady at the front desk was very polite and friendly at check-in, and when I came back down to leave, she was very understanding and offered to put me in a different room, but as they say, "first impressions are everything." The other quick positives I can say are the free parking and free wifi. Aside from that, I don't know.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Medic702
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the hallway had an unpleasant smell and that the level of cleanliness in your room was not in line with our company's high standards. In response, I have met with the staff, and we are working to improve our cleaning policies to ensure a situation like yours is not repeated in the future. As well, our maintenance staff is working to eliminate the odor as soon as possible. Still, I am glad to read that our staff provided you with helpful service.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at DCW@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

First time at Extended stay America. We love it ! Bruk at the front desk is a keeper!! No matter what is going on.. He takes care of it promtly and efficiently. We even extended our stay. He made us feel right at home. He is calm, helpful, courteous and always has a beautiful welcoming smile on his face. My mother loves him because he got her extra coffee... :) We will definitely stay again when in the area.
Thanks Bruk!
Tracy and Betty miller

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a rewarding review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service our staff provided to you during your stay, especially by Bruk. I will be sure to share your kind comments with him and the rest of the team.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We had the opportunity to stay here thru a Priceline.com offer. We have not been disappointed w/ Priceline or TripAdvisor. Arrival was a little shakie. The hotel took care of every issue we encountered. We had 2 rooms. One room-no problem. The other room not so good but we were switched to another room. After that, our week stay went very well. We enjoy the grab & go breakfast. The bed was so comfortable; I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your check-in was a little shaky; however, I am glad that our staff was able to rectify the situation in an efficient manner. It is great to know that your stay was very good regardless and that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast as well as the bed in your room.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay America in Sterling, VA. I am a travel nurse and I change my location almost every three months and I have to stay this was a great pic. I work nights and im pleased that there is no problem with noise. The location is also great because it is close to everything!!!! Very nice area. Great price too, esp if you are staying as long as I am.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Tiffeny - It is so rewarding to read that you are having a comfortable and quiet stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and great service from our hotel staff. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.