Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Binghamton, New York
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was pleased with the affordability and the professionalism the hotel gives you. As a contractor this hotel meets the needs of out of town people such as my self. The hotel staff is very friendly and willing to help no matter what the needs

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was very thrilled with the hospitality of the staff and especially the Manager "Malik". He goes out of his way to make sure you have every thing you may need during your stay. When i initially called to make a reservation he answered all my questions very throughly. Upon arriving at the hotel, again, Mr. Malik assisted me with my check-in. He is very kind and helpful; he always adresses his clients with respect, "Sir, Ma'am". The room was clean and everything in order. I had a good time, best of all the hotel is located in a great location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay Suites before, but this was by far the best stay I've had! I need more space to give an accurate review!!!! Malik was a Godsend for a single disabled Mom traveling with a 6 yr old, in too many ways to explain! Accommodating, professional, kind, quick to respond to requests, flexible- he goes so far above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction,timely responses, and physical assistance for the disabled, with a great personality! 5 stars in my book, mainly due to Malik!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have continued my long term extended stay for over two years on a continuous basis. The hotel provides basic amenities and maintains a clean, comfortable and safe environment. The hotel is well situated to restaurants, shopping, and supermarkets. Over the term of my stay, I have found the staff to be very responsive and accommodating to my needs and requests. When an occasional problem occurs, the staff has always resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I would have no problem in recommending this hotel to a traveler who requires a long term stay for business or pleasure.

I am always acknowledged with a greeting and smile by the staff (such as Nargees) when I enter or leave the facility. It is a nice touch not often seen at such similar hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Art - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind things about our team. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the responsiveness of the staff and our amenities.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during your stay!
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been at this hotel for seven month's, for business. The stay here has been very good. Staff are very nice and responsive to questions and concern's. Nargees is warm and welcoming to all the guest's and it is a pleasure to see her. Management, both local and regional have been very good, in short, a very good experience at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Brian - The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I am so pleased to know that you feel at home here. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Let us know if there is anything you need!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently stayed at the Extended Stay America in Sterling. The room was very clean the atmosphere was quiet and Nargees who works at the front desk was very helpful. She truly cares about the guests staying there and always wants to make sure that you are having a good stay. I would recommend this hotel to a friend or a family member.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thomas - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our team is taking good care of you! We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and are up here on a job and we Started our stay On April 14, 2013 And still here. Before we came here We stayed at another hotel in Sterling Virginia For a week And the service and rooms was horrible!!!!!!! I am so glad we found this Motel, My
husband and I have twin girls And the rooms are big and The staff is kid friendly!!!!! One in particular employee by the name Burk has been very kind, nice, and helpful since we know NOTHING ABOUT VIRGINIA! We are from North Carolina and Mr. Burk has went out of his way to help us all he can( of course he hasn't been our babysitter yet, but I believe if I asked him he would try) I RECOMMEND THIS MOTEL TO EVERYONE THAT IS EITHER OUT OF TOWN OR NEED A PLACE TO STAY!!!!! The rooms are clean and the maids have done a good job keeping all our supplies stocked! Like I said this motel is a definite 5 star when it comes to customer service, maid service, and room size. Thanks Burk for being so good to my family when we need someone, also the other front desk clerks ate very nice, I just usually deal with Burk cause its during the day when I've needed help!!!! So please if your traveling give this motel a try you will enjoy your stay, cause me and my family DEFINATLY HAVE!!!!! Thanks, The Mendez Gomez Family

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such glowing remarks about our hotel and services. I am proud of our team for providing you with the attention you can expect and deserve from our company.

Thank you again for your loyalty and for sharing your comments with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sterling Dulles
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
Courtyard Dulles Town Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!