Somewhat near Washington Dulles, about $20-$25 by taxi. It's more like an apartment/temporary housing than a hotel. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are large with kitchen, new tv, etc. Would probably try to stay a bit closer to the airport, or at a hotel with free airport shuttle next time. They sell soft drinks/water and some small food/snacks in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport! Located within 4 miles of the Washington Dulles International Airport, the TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport offers a convenient commute for out of town guests. Our all-suite extended stay hotel offers all of the amenities to make you feel at home including, spacious living areas, flexible floor plans, free parking, complimentary Wifi, full kitchens with utensils and dishware, Free hot breakfast, and much more. TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport also offers complimentary shuttle service to the Dulles International Airport and to other local attractions. Ask front desk for shuttle details. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure our Dulles Airport hotel will be sure to meet your travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Sterling
- Towneplace Suites Sterling