“Good place for lunch”

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #33 of 247 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 15, 2013

They always have a large variety of asian dishes. Dishes with tofu are my favorite. The staff is nice and they prepare dine-in or take-out lunches quickly.

There are newer reviews for Saigon Cafe

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This has become a regular stop for me. I have always had great service the staff is very friendly. The fried rolls are the best I have had by far my favorite, I have been hooked on the rice noddle soup with wontons so I can not comment on allot of items but I have had most the apps which have all been good and some of the curry chicken items which are also a great choice. If your a pho soup and roll fan you cant go wrong..

1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Ok food, average menu selections, and conveniently located by the Regals movie theater in Sterling. For the best Vietnamese restaurants, you may have to go to Tysons / Falls Church area.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The best place around for good, authentic pho soup. Their chicken soup is my favorite. Clean, always pleasant and quick service. YUM

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant has the very best fried spring rolls in town. They are a small business with a big heart. My ONLY criticism is that the main dishes lack vegetables. Aside from that, the curries, soups, and appetizers rock!