“It is really good”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sterling
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I think it is good because a lot of people go there and it also has good service.people are also always talking about how good it is I would not have experience it if I did not get a gift card and get braces.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Me and my family got our first Ice cream of the trip here! I got the Oreo Overload it was good on a scale of 1 to 10 it would probably be a 8 but that might be because I prefer my Ice cream in a cone! My husband got the Apple Pie Ice cream and he said on a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a 8! My daughter got The Cheese Cake Ice cream and she thought of her Ice Cream the same we thought about our's! All and all I would say we very much enjoyed our experience! We were very happy with the way they made our Ice cream!

1  Thank HungryBellies
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Real ice cream, with real natural ingredients. Almost unlimited flavor combinations with great staff to suggest flavor choices.
Good value, family friendly. Limited seating choices, only 2 tables outside.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I love ice cream, but I recommend Coldstone Creamery in Sterling above all. The parlor is always clean. The help is always friendly and focused. The ice cream is fantastic, and the shakes are my favorite. I also witnessed that they give a discount to our local fire/rescue volunteers. I love the fact that they are involved and support our local community and volunteers. This behavior - and their ice cream - makes this a place of choice that I frequently visit and refer folks to...

1  Thank DeandraRamsey
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Whenever I go to the Sterling Cold Stone, the servers are always cheerful and very friendly. They help me choose what I'm in the mood for and even help my little girl. She's very picky, so I was surprised that the servers had such an effect on her! After we ordered, it only took a few minutes for our ice cream to be handed to us. The servers knew exactly what they were doing and made the experience fun. When I go to Tropical Smoothie, Robeks, or Dairy Queen it seems to take far longer than at Cold Stone, and Cold Stone is a lot more fun. Going to Cold Stone is like going to Chuck E Cheese's for my kid!!