“Food is 4* but the Cheesecake is 5*”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 249 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Sterling my whole life and have tried every restaurant in the area. I have eaten at Cheesecake at the Dulles Mall many times and finally decided to write a review. If you are looking for a wide variety of food (I think they have 260 menu items) and amazing cheesecake then definitely check this place out. The service can be so-so and I wouldn't say they do any 1 dish amazing, out of this world, 5 stars, but everythingi I have ordered has been solid. I'm a simpleton, so I usually get the burgers, pizzas, or pasta dishes; all are pretty good. They have Brunch of sunday and the breakfast food is tremendous. For cheesecakes, I would recommend the Oreo Dream, Ultimate Red Velvet, or the Tuxedo Cream. It can be a little pricey, but its definitely worth a visit; bring your appetite!

1  Thank thehungryjack

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I just love this place. Great taste, big portions, quick Service, friendly waiters and even though this places pretty much packed all the time, you wont have to wait even a Minute before being seated and getting your Drinks.
The menu is huge, but this is what makes the place so Special.
no Need to talk about the cheesecakes, they are just amazing.

1  Thank Norm T
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The food is better than average quality with enough for leftovers the next day. We especially like the chicken dishes which are very tender. Yummy place.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

They serve too much of food that lacks in real quality. They would be better to give smaller portions of better food.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had great food but it was hard to choose between items when looking at a literal BOOK of choices. It was a lot to pick from which led to confusion. It was also very crowded and our servers/waiters where switched off after we were seated and the first orders were taken. We watched our first waiter happily serve people all around us so it made us feel weird he was suddenly off our service with no explanation and we'd done nothing wrong.