“Dissappointed”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 7 & Cascades Parkway
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times and I just do no know what to expect. Last night was not a good experience: soup was not warm at all, main entree was equally cold. I have to mention that I was attending an event and perhaps there were other issues that I am not aware that contributed to my dissapointing experience. However with seafood, it is difficult to continue giving the establishment opportunities to do it right

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went there for my birthday and it was a great place. Loved the food, well prepared and fresh. Service could have been a bit better, they were very anxious to clean our glasses even though there was still wine in them. There is not much of an atmosphere but the interior is nice and relaxing.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food: great portion size, not too much, not too little. Both of us enjoyed the calamari appetizer and our entrees.

Service: we had great service, but we went on a Monday at 5pm, so when we arrived, we were IT in the dining room. I see others have had issues with service.

Atmosphere: since we were the only ones dining until we were ready to leave, it is difficult to assess how loud it would have been. The main dining area is rather open with a few nooks and crannies here and there. Outside dining also available.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have to say the food was excellent and we eat at different restaurant at least once a week and recreate the same dish at home. Had dinner here last night with their Valentine meal, tuna nicoise salad was tasty, the lobster meal was to die for and my meal the rock fish was out of this world, they were very attentive since we complained about waiting for 30 mins for our cocktails, they made up for it by ensuring we get our meals in good intervals with everything else. We spoke with the manager and owner himself, very accommodating. It could use a bit of help with the decor, it just doesnt have that "Hooked" feel but we go here for the food so that alone I guess what count most. We are going back for sure even though its more than an hour drive from home, that's how good the food, so please try this restaurant, what a delightful meal and staff.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The sashimi was some of the best I've ever had, and was accompanied by a hot bowl of tasty miso soup. The chef also customized the selection to suit my tastes, rather than "chef's choice." There was no drawback whatsoever to the quality of the food and service, but the 17 pieces of sashimi cost $30, which to me was a bit pricey. The restaurant offered many types of seafood, and I'd return to try some of their other dishes.