“Run Down but food was ok”

High Point Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 32 Restaurants in Stephens City
“Run Down but food was ok”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I went here with family, not my choice. Wasn't happy with the cleanliness and appearance. Needs updated for sure. Friendly service.

• Visited May 2014

Front Royal, Virginia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Happened in on this wonderful "mom and pop" restaurant with our grandchildren in tow. We all had a great meal, and my husband and I agreed we'd go back anytime. I had a slab (yes it was that big!) of delicious country ham (the real thing). Nice size for the children's meals too. My husband had a steak and cheese omelet which he really enjoyed. SO much better than any of the chains out by the interstate. Looking forward to a return visit soon.

• Visited April 2014
NorthernVirginia
“A pleasent surprise”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My in-laws just moved to the area and mentioned this place. They were a little sheepish calling in "informal". Just the kind of place I love! Food was excellent, staff could not have been more fun or friendly. Atmosphere was perfectly appropriate; a little funky and fun. Very clean and tidy. Wish I lived closer! But I know I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Friendly service, good food”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Nice food and good prices were great for an affordable family meal. Server was very nice and the burgers tasty.

• Visited January 2014