Step back in time for some GREAT family fun. Reasonable ticket prices, two screens, double features, playground, concessions, 50's music, fun events - - SUPER FAMILY FUN!
Our recommendations for future visits:
- Arrive at the drive-in by 8:00 PM and line up - - maybe a bit earlier on weekends.
- Grab a front spot (the best). They go fast. Having parked in different spots over three different visits, we think that the front rows afford the least distractions.
- Take the back seat out of your van/car, if possible, when you arrive. It makes for a SUPER seat.
- If someone in your party (like our first-grader) gets sleepy, no big deal!
- Cash for tickets/ concessions
- Folding chairs (We like the low, reclining beach type.)
- Cooler w/ drinks
- Big blanket/ lots of pillows to lie on
- Sweaters/ individual blankets - - 'cause it gets chilly!
- Frisbee/ball - - fun for the playground while you wait for the sun to set
- Bug spray (just in case)
Family Drive-In Theatre: http://user.shentel.net/ccrkcr/drivein.html