“Best buffet I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating
Concord, North Carolina
“Best buffet I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I'm not a big fan of buffets and it takes really good food to impress me. This place was the best buffet I've ever been to hands down. First the employees were very friendly and the manager walks around to each table to make sure everything is okay. The quality of the food for the price they charge...WOW! I have no idea how they make any money. This was truly some down home country cooking and all you can eat. I wish we had food this good and this cheap back in New Jersey I would never cook. The next time we come back to Virginia we will decently make a stop back here again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Memphis, Tn
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were a large group staying next door for the inauguration and dined at the Butcher Block our first nights stay. The home cooked food was just what we needed after a long bus ride. All the food was hot and the desserts were wonderful! The staff was very friendly and provided great service!

Visited January 2013
White Post, Virginia
“One of the best buffets around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I truly enjoy going to the Butcher Block. There are times when I can't wait to dig into their "cold plate". Their salads are very good, especially their strawberry salad in the summer and their apple salad in the winter. My husband enjoys the hot buffet and there are excellent choices. Of course, desert is fantastic! I love their mini deserts and hubby looks for sugar free. All very good.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Marybeth4361
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“GREAT FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

this was a GREAT restaurant, great food,and great people!! we will gladly come back! we are truck drivers and needed a place to park our semi,the hotel we stayed in didnt have great parking for a big truck, but the restaurant was gracious enough to allow us to park there. Thank You :)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Katrinal1925
Littleton, Massachusetts
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wonderful place to enjoy all types of food.Staff was great and helpful.They didn't rush me to move on.

Visited October 2012