“Our FAVORITE Restaurant, Bar None!”

Osceola Mill Restaurant & Inn
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurant, B&B with cabin rentals.
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
“Our FAVORITE Restaurant, Bar None!”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

My husband and I live in nearby Staunton, and the Osceola Mill is where we go to celebrate all special occasions, including birthdays, our anniversary, New Years Eve, or just to have a special dinner. We actually have been enjoying Kevin's hospitality and Kim's delicious food since their days when they owned another inn and before they bought this one. We have NEVER not enjoyed every delicious dish we have eaten here. Everything is made completely to order, and this is a true dining experience. From the first morsel of appetizer to the last bite of dessert two hours later, we savor each and every bite. A favorite of mine is the mixed seafood appetizer and Kim's French onion soup, made the correct way with veal bones. All of the entrees are a culinary delight, whether one of the seafood dishes or veal or beef. The setting is intimate and tranquil, and the table linens, pewter chargers, and fresh flowers set the mood for the delights to come. I like to walk a bit after eating, and both the porch and the walk along the brook are charming. In the summertime, it is fun to watch the hummingbirds at the feeders. For a true fine dining experience, you cannot go wrong with the Osceola Mill.

• Visited May 2011

Maine
“Special,cozy, friendly and delicious !!!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

We just celebrated my mother's 90th birthday here and I can't say enough about what fun we had, how wonderful Kim, Kevin and their employees were to us all (our party being 25 people including young children), the absolutely delicious food and not a single complaint about quantity, temperature or taste from any of us. Kim also baked a birthday cake for Mom that served all of us and then some, with Mom's favorite dessert on top....their signature creme brulee.They simply catered to our every request and need. The rooms some of the family members stayed in were so special. They were large, clean and decorated beautifully and included a yummy breakfast the next morning. Of course Kevin asked my Mom what time she would want breakfast in the morning..just one more kind, thoughtful gesture to make Mom's stay a comfortable one. These people go above and beyond....it's just who they are and you know it as soon as you walk in the door. I also have to say that I live in Maine and that there is not a family member that lives in Virginia but we decided to celebrate her 90th at the Osceola Mill because it's been a favortie of my Mom and Dads for years!!!