“Very Good Lunch”

Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A charming cafe & grocery in a historic building, Staunton's beloved health food store/restaurant is a must-see. Here locals and tourists alike gather to chat, shop, explore, and eat. Cranberry's is about 20 steps from the tourist center/parking garage and just around the corner from the American Shakespeare Company.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I had very good BLTs and vegie juices (carrot for me). Even the other customers were fun.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The first visit was for Sunday brunch. My yogurt/granola and coffee were delicious; my husband's egg/cheese sandwich and tea very tasty. Service was friendly. The second visit was not great. My waffle was excellent, but so lonely on the plate--an orange slice or strawberry would have been nice. My husband's breakfast burrito was bland. Service was surly.

1  Thank Janeite
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

It's order at the counter and then find a seat at one of the tables. Breakfast breads are fresh. And cooked breakfast done on the spot fresh squeezed orange juice. Excellent coffee.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice breakfast, good value and very eco-friendly. Decent service with a smile. The packed lunches we ordered were just average. Very cute set-up/restaurant/grocery combination.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was told wonderful things about Cranberry's, so I thought I'd try it out. I was looking for a quick lunch to take on the go, so I ordered the classic reuben. I had no idea it would take 20 minutes to concoct a reuben sandwich. After waiting for so long, I thought this must be an amazing sandiwch. It was okay, but I've had better. If the service was quicker, I would have dismissed the quality of the sandiwch. Probably wouldn't try it again.

Been to Cranberry's Grocery & Eatery? Share your experiences!