“Good Food, Fast, Friendly Staff, Large Portions”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #70 of 144 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Very Friendly Staff - Good Food - Fast Service - Clean tables and booths - plenty of parking and close to retail stores and downtown

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were in the mood for their fish/chicken (batter-dipped) and got the 8 piece Family meal with green beans and onion rings. Everything was freshly made and very good. Family size side serving of onion rings is 20! 3 adults ate for less than $25 (had coupon) and had leftovers Recommend eating on-site vs drive-thru to get fresh, hot food.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

For some it probably isn't the healthiest of fast food places to dine..but every now and again I have to have my LJS fix. I like most everything on the menu but limit myself to 1 piece of fish with the crumbles. It works for me and I think it's still the best fish around.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We popped in about 20 minuted before closing, I hated going because one of the ladies had already started cleaning up. But, they let us order anyway. The food was a little cold and so-so. But, we knew what we were getting into before we went.

1  Thank ChuckBennett
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Visit a few times a year when in the mood for a quick fish dinner. Find the staff friendly and the food good. No complaints will visit again.