“Last LJS in area.....combined with A&W”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #70 of 144 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were in the mood for their fish/chicken (batter-dipped) and got the 8 piece Family meal with green beans and onion rings. Everything was freshly made and very good. Family size side serving of onion rings is 20! 3 adults ate for less than $25 (had coupon) and had leftovers Recommend eating on-site vs drive-thru to get fresh, hot food.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

For some it probably isn't the healthiest of fast food places to dine..but every now and again I have to have my LJS fix. I like most everything on the menu but limit myself to 1 piece of fish with the crumbles. It works for me and I think it's still the best fish around.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We popped in about 20 minuted before closing, I hated going because one of the ladies had already started cleaning up. But, they let us order anyway. The food was a little cold and so-so. But, we knew what we were getting into before we went.

1  Thank ChuckBennett
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Visit a few times a year when in the mood for a quick fish dinner. Find the staff friendly and the food good. No complaints will visit again.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Cheap! Seafood! Root beer floats! Local flavor. Fried food heaven.Niceplace for self or family.I love fried fish despite it not being health food !