“Loved it”

Redbeard Brewing Company
Ranked #36 of 137 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

What a great place. Great beer and we loved the interior, stripped down and real. No gift shop, no kitschy nonsense on the walls. Great staff making great beer.

1  Thank apmcpm

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We were having a lovely walk around the beautiful historic downtown area and stumbled across this brewpub. It didn't seem very promising at first as the interior is about as charming as your local grocery store, but we were so glad we persevered! Their brews are absolutely excellent, superior to other more famous/touted brewpubs we visited in the area. I had a flight of 6 and so got to taste most of what they had to offer--each one was excellent, ending with a most unusual and delicious rye.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

On a very hot day in Staunton, VA, we stopped by Redbeard's to have a beer. My husband is the beer guy in the relationship but since he goes to wineries with me - I'll stop and have a cold one with him. The server helped me pick one and it was good!

Been to Redbeard Brewing Company? Share your experiences!