“Food impressed this visit!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #66 of 137 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014

It has been a while since I have visited this establishment. This visit impressed me because of the flavor of the food. My steak was very tasty and well seasoned. Not impressed with the video game machine being able to be activated by my six year old without my approval. It was a nice distraction for her, but I think parents should have to approve before being charged for this amenity. The serving temperature of the food was very appropriate. The server did seem a little 'put off' by the fact that I was not familiar with the ability to pay at our table using the same video game device that my daughter was playing on. Next time I will be aware of this feature and most likely use it. Calm down the extremely "busy" appearance of the menu. It was distractingly too much 'flair'. A nice easy to read menu without multiple shapes would be appreciated by me. I will go again as I did enjoy a very tasty meal!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Chris was our bartender/server and did an excellent job. We both had the Tilapia (from the 2 for $20 menu - an excellent value). It was so good, very well prepared, great flavor with the rice and the broccoli. We traveled most of the day and chose our hotel because it was close to a Chili's (a routine we have) and this one did not let us down. Thank you Chris for your kindness and professionalism. By the way thanks Chili's for putting PBR on tap! YAAY!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The lunch fajitas were excellent. Unfortunately I sat in the bar area and the waiter was also the bartender. So he was pretty much non-existent.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I went to chili's this evening and we were greeted and seated very quickly. We sat down and our waiter Jacob took our order promptly. While we were sitting and enjoying our endless chips and salsa, the manager introduced himself and explained that part of order had been dropped on the floor. The manager then asked if there was anything to compensate for the inconvience,we said maybe something for the next visit. He came back out with a $20 gift certificate good for whenever we wanted to use it. I felt very grateful and appreciative that the manager came out and told us about this incident when he didn't have to. This chili's is always a great place with great service and food.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We go here quiet often. Tonight the manager came out to apologize because our order was accidentally dropped as they were about to serve us. He was so friendly and even gave us coupons to compensate for the extra wait, which didn't seem that long at all. The food was great. Very nice atmosphere and a very nice server named Jacob S. We gave him a good tip because he deserved it and in return we received a big smile that made our day. Thanks Chili's and Jacob for a great meal.