“One of the Best”

Cuisines: American
Catonsville
“One of the Best”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

To be sure, my wife and I don't eat out much, but this was one of our best dining experiences. My wife had chili tilapia and I had three appetizers for my entre--southwestern egg rolls, burger bites, and hot spinach and artichoke dip with chips. We didn't have any room left to try the decadent-looking desserts on the menu.

• Visited July 2013

Staunton, Virginia
“Can never go wrong with a classic”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Chili's is always a go to place when you can't think of anywhere else to go. The food is good and the people are friendly. I love Chili's. They're pretzel sticks are amazing and i love their queso! The burgers are good and so are their pasta dishes. I love Chili's!

Visited June 2013
Fishersville, Virginia
“Chili's Grill and Bar”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

For and evening of take out, the service was quick and efficient. Usually take out salads aren't the greatest but ours were fresh and yummie. Loved the dressing is delicious. The burgers were huge and cooked to perfection. Couldn't have ask for a better take out than to eat in!

• Visited May 2013
Bealeton, Virginia
“BLAND & OVERCOOKED”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We arrived around 830PM on a Saturday night and were seated right away, waitress came over right away and took our drink order. There were three of us...(all over 25yo)

1. (Son) Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos - they were "ok" but seemed like something was missing (maybe more shrimp!???)

2. (Wife) Quesadilla Explosion Salad - there was alot of it but was missing a spice or something as it didn't taste like you'd expect.

3. I had a full rack of ribs think it was the honey chipotle sauce - ribs were TERRIBLE they were dry and overcooked and the cole slaw was even worse it tasted like cabbage with no dressing or spices at all. So I got the black beans instead.

>>> we share an appitizer of • Southwestern Eggrolls between the three of us <<<

Ever had a really long day under the hot sun (we walked 3 miles each way to go fishing in the mountains) and we were tired and just wanted to eat so we didn't moan or complain but I knew the ribs were overcooked BEFORE I bit into them they tried to cover it up with the BBQ sauce.

*** the consensus between all of us since we tried each others meal .....would we go back ??
NO. McDonalds or Burger King would have been better!!! Best part of the meals were the appitizer and the black beans!!! NOT WORTH A RETURN TRIP. They went 0 for 3

• Visited April 2013
“TOO NOISY!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a table too close to the server station ! Staff needs to hold the noisy personal conversations . Food was OK---could have been served hotter.

• Visited April 2013