“Good food, Slow Service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #56 of 131 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Blue Point
“Good food, Slow Service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is your standard Chilis Resturant, but the time from your orderf to when serveved was almost 30 minutes. No excusses offered or asked for. If you have a couple hours to kill, the food is good and Slow in arriving

Visited January 2013

“Eh”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

The food is what you'd expect and so are the prices. But the service leaves and lot to be desired. Been there a few times, never had very good service.

Murphy, NC
“Pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I rarely eat at Chili’s and have probably not been inside of one in 15 years but if they are all like this restaurant they can expect to see a lot of me in the future. The server was attractive, friendly and knowledgeable. The service was fast and the food was superb. Our Margaritas were some of the best my spouse and I have ever had, made with ingredients you see only at the very best drinking establishments. The prices were reasonable.

• Visited November 2012
Verona, VA
“It has been a while but very much enjoyed!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have not been here for quite a while. Stopped in to grab a quick bite before a birthday shopping excursion. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very tasty and served at perfect temperatures. Our server disappeared shortly after our order because of how busy they were. We had no problem getting the attention of another staff member that was cleaning up. She took ownership and promptly returned with the plates that we requested for our appetizers. Of course we should have had plates already, but it was quite busy. Only real complaints, the person that appeared to the manager passed us very frequently and never spoke or asked us how our experience was??? The men's restroom needs a good thorough cleaning...not just a mop and wipe down. Will go again, but I think it is a little pricey! Enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
Staunton, Virginia
“RAW Boneless chicken wings and good service.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Wow, REALLY disappointed last time I ate here!!!! RAW boneless chicken wings, I mean REALLY raw!! I couldnt believe it...... And than I tried to wash the taste out my mouth with a beer.... Mistake.... I dont know the last time they cleaned their beer taps..... WOW.... Go to Mill street if you want Ribs.... Go to Applebees if you want boneless ribs. They changed thier menu and took off Buffalo fajita.... I have no reason to go back. Some Kudos goes to the service... They really tried, the manager came out and apologized, but RAW CHICKEN..... No thanks.

• Visited May 2012