“It has been a while but very much enjoyed!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #60 of 136 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have not been here for quite a while. Stopped in to grab a quick bite before a birthday shopping excursion. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very tasty and served at perfect temperatures. Our server disappeared shortly after our order because of how busy they were. We had no problem getting the attention of another staff member that was cleaning up. She took ownership and promptly returned with the plates that we requested for our appetizers. Of course we should have had plates already, but it was quite busy. Only real complaints, the person that appeared to the manager passed us very frequently and never spoke or asked us how our experience was??? The men's restroom needs a good thorough cleaning...not just a mop and wipe down. Will go again, but I think it is a little pricey! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Wow, REALLY disappointed last time I ate here!!!! RAW boneless chicken wings, I mean REALLY raw!! I couldnt believe it...... And than I tried to wash the taste out my mouth with a beer.... Mistake.... I dont know the last time they cleaned their beer taps..... WOW.... Go to Mill street if you want Ribs.... Go to Applebees if you want boneless ribs. They changed thier menu and took off Buffalo fajita.... I have no reason to go back. Some Kudos goes to the service... They really tried, the manager came out and apologized, but RAW CHICKEN..... No thanks.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Great food, service, conversation....Majority of employees named Chris

Reviewed May 31, 2012

It isn't easy eating with a child with autism, and they made it easy! Not only that, the food was wonderful!! What a wonderful way to bring our family vacation to a close, great food, silly laughs, and great service! We had one issue, they handled it swiftly and with class. My husband and I went to Chilis in Jacksonville, FL for our first date. How wonderful that they gave us such a wonderful experience for our final meal on our way home from our first FAMILY vacation with our two boys! *The cost of the meal averaged 12 per person, we only got one "kid" meal*

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Our experiance at the bar with the waitress stephanie was wonderful she provided us with everything we asked for and more. She is the ideal waitress/bartender for any food resturant. I am definantly going back very soon!