“Very nice lunch”
Review of The Depot Grill

The Depot Grill
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very nice lunch”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in town visiting with family and had lunch with an old friend. I had been to the Depot many times in years past and it was a great place to have cocktails. I had the french dip and my friend had the ribeye sandwich. Mine was really good(I have had a few french dips, good and aweful in my life), my friend said his ribeye sandwich and veggie of the day was good as he cleaned his plate. I had a very nice glass of Virginia chardonnay, I must try to find some of that wine before I leave town. Hostess and server were nice and professional. All in all a very nice experience,

• Visited March 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy Food, great service good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to the Depot to have brunch/lunch before going to the Blackfriars theater. The food was wonderful. I had chicken and rice soup and the wedge salad. It was very good. We had the best enthusiatic waiter, and it was a fun place to have lunch

Visited February 2013
Staunton, Virginia
“Good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good food, variety, good service. The specials are delicious and interesting, in the $20+ range, but you can get a salad or juicy hamburger. Kids menu. Family friendly. Big tables.

Visited February 2013
Staunton, Virginia
“Best Ribs in Staunton”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

There is no where I know of in Virginia that has a full rack of "dry-rub" ribs as good as these. I'm a big eater, and I can't finish the full rack. They are the best! Just don't ruin them with BBQ sauce.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I took a weekend trip out of town from Western PA to the mountains of Virginia and we stayed in Staunton VA. We decided to try out The Depot Grill and it was wonderful. We both had delicious steaks and great service and sat right at their spacious bar (it was better than waiting for a table) but the place is big and the wait time isn't too long anyways. Very affordable and right in line with other places like it. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Staunton!

• Visited January 2013