“Yummy Food, great service good atmosphere”
Review of The Depot Grill

The Depot Grill
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy Food, great service good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to the Depot to have brunch/lunch before going to the Blackfriars theater. The food was wonderful. I had chicken and rice soup and the wedge salad. It was very good. We had the best enthusiatic waiter, and it was a fun place to have lunch

Visited February 2013

Staunton, Virginia
“Good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good food, variety, good service. The specials are delicious and interesting, in the $20+ range, but you can get a salad or juicy hamburger. Kids menu. Family friendly. Big tables.

Visited February 2013
Staunton, Virginia
“Best Ribs in Staunton”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

There is no where I know of in Virginia that has a full rack of "dry-rub" ribs as good as these. I'm a big eater, and I can't finish the full rack. They are the best! Just don't ruin them with BBQ sauce.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I took a weekend trip out of town from Western PA to the mountains of Virginia and we stayed in Staunton VA. We decided to try out The Depot Grill and it was wonderful. We both had delicious steaks and great service and sat right at their spacious bar (it was better than waiting for a table) but the place is big and the wait time isn't too long anyways. Very affordable and right in line with other places like it. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Staunton!

• Visited January 2013
Virginia
“Nice”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I dined here with my sister in Sept. The food is great as well as the service. It is in the old part of Staunton Va at the train tracks. The atmostphere would have been better if we had not been seated back in the corner against the wall. The bar is very beautiful . Of course we will be back..

• Visited August 2012

Been to The Depot Grill? Share your experiences!