“Good seafood”

Red Lobster
Ranked #50 of 144 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

Service is always friendly and prompt. Love the rolls and always wind up eating too many. The best nachos! Some items are a little too salty. I usually simply order an entree and it's enough for a whole meal. Good prices I think for what you are getting.

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Absolutely great salmon and steamed vegetables - I would like to see a little less salt used in my food. But very satisfied with prices and service

Reviewed September 13, 2015

The biscuits are very good and the best part of the meal. The food was okay, but we noticed that they delivered a family with theirs still in the packet it was bought in. Because of this, we will not return.

Reviewed July 31, 2015

We had a nice dinner and dessert there with the family. My son had crablegs and really enjoyed them. My husband had the shrimp tacos and they looked amazing. I had steak and it was cooked exactly the way I ordered it. They were out of a few seafood items that were listed on the menu.

Reviewed July 28, 2015

You can always count on Red Lobster for a decent meal if you're a seafood lover. This restaurant was no exception with excellent service and that always wonderful key lime pie to top off the meal.

2  Thank romadaro