“Very Good and Very Satisfied.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #51 of 136 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Have been at this Red Lobster before but felt I should offer my review as it is always a good place to eat. My wife and I ate two seemingly extreme seafood dishes today as I had the wood grilled mahi mahi and she had fish and chips. Both were outstanding. Red Lobster has gotten a bit pricer in the past couple of years or so, but the quality of food seems to be getting better as well. Always have to wait for a seat at the times we go, but we don't mind. They are normally very efficient and it does not take long.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Despite the late hour of our visit - it was almost 9 p.m., we enjoyed a good meal and pleasant service. It was Red Lobster's Lobsterfest feature and we both had grilled lobster tail and shrimp that was cooked perfectly (as usual). I requested a few substitutions for my sides and there was no problem. Our waitress was pleasant ande attentive, without "hovering". The manager checked to make sure we were enjoying our meal. Depedable "chain" restuarant.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Constantly good, especially when you are travelling and do not know the local restaurants. Our waitress Kelly was a sweetheart..and made our dinner very pleasant!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

See the title. It says it all. Chain food is generally chain food- precooked and preserved to death, and I know the staff are paid little or nothing and act accordingly. But seriously- I do not know why RL restaurants have a following.

1  Thank OranVa
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Went with my daughter on a trip for a quick meal. Service and food average. I ordered an appetizer for meal and waitress wanted to know if I wanted to wait on this until my daughter’s meal arrived. I said yes and guess what, it came out before. Daughter ordered a combination platter of shrimp and scallops both were overcooked but sauce was good. Nothing was really bad but it didn’t stand out as one of our better meals either.