“From a Top Contributor, 'Go Elsewhere...'”
Review of Nunzio's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nunzio's Pizza
Ranked #110 of 136 Restaurants in Staunton
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My friend and I had lunch here a few days ago. We will not return. This is a very informal Italian restaurant with your typical Italian menu. We both ordered a different type of pizza, mine being vegetarian deluxe. The slices are ample in size and the sodas are refillable. Prices are reasonable.

All my veggies were quite mushy which made the pizza slices 'wet'. I have to say that this pizza was most probably the worst pizza I have ever had. There was a fishy, almost rancid oily smell and taste to it. I like my pizza fresh. I didn't finish my meal, and didn't want to complain because my friend paid for the meal. We were pressed for time and I knew we wouldn't have time for new slices.

Our waitress was indifferent and unfriendly. We made efforts to be extra nice to her, hoping it would change her attitude. It didn't.

I cannot recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank IAmEve7