“It's Applebee's.”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Maryland
“It's Applebee's.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had a decent burger and beer. The server was pleasant and I was able to finish most of my meal before the baby in the adjoining booth started whining. Typical Applebee's experience.

Visited October 2013

Bedfordshire
“Good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Although a chain restaurant, the service was very good. They were accommodating to our requests when we asked for variations from the standard menu.

Visited September 2013
“Awesome food, TERRIBLE service..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this Applebee's all of my life, the food has always been great. The past couple of times that I have went, the service has been awful. Went there on a Thursday night, they weren't busy at all. The hostess sat us right away, but we waited 15 minutes before asking the hostess for our waiter/waitress. After waiting another 5 minutes we finally received service. (If we weren't waiting for people to arrive we would have left a long time ago.) Our food arrived fast and again, it was great. I ordered another beverage and waited 10 minutes before asking the waitress for my drink, she then proceeded to tell me that the bartender was making it now. Given that we were sitting right beside the bar, I over heard our waitress ask the bartender for another drink that I had ordered; she never even re-ordered my drink. This restaurant needs to retrain their staff and practice better customer service, maybe then they'll get tipped better.

“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We hadn't been to an Applebee's in awhile, and were pleased with the food. My husband and I both had the rib tips, which were a little overcooked, but the BBQ sauces were tasty. My husband was particularly happy with the tomato basil soup. Our server was accommodating when we wanted to substitute items. The bar is very large and is in the center of the restaurant, and you can't miss seeing all the TV screens, so the atmosphere is far from romantic. But who cares, when the food tastes good.

Visited August 2013
Staunton, Virginia, United States
“Nice Family chain restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have eaten in many Applebee's over the years and this restaurant is perhaps the best. Food is consistently good and better than most Applebee's. Staff is very friendly and efficient. Restaurant draws a large, friendly crowd and does a large business at the bar. Definitely worth a try.

• Visited May 2013