“Best Calzone ever I think!”
Review of Sauced fired-up food + drink - CLOSED

Sauced fired-up food + drink
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Millville, Massachusetts, United States
“Best Calzone ever I think!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Ate here after traveling from Tenn. Tired and getting cranky but the service here was fast and friendly. We both had calzones and they were excellent. A nice soft top to it, seasoned well and exactly as how described in the menu.
A nice change of pace. Our waitress was fast and friendly.
I'd go back if in the area again.

1 Thank JeanCG22860

Verona, VA
“CALZONE!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I do not impress very easily but the genuine taste of this simple Calzone was very impressive. This was my first visit to this establishment and now I wish that I had visited sooner. The seasoning and texture of the calzone was so good that I sought out the owner/manager. Not totally sure of his exact title, but I made sure to tell him how great it was. One glitch was our appetizer was not what we ordered but I was not even sure what my dining companion had ordered and I was busy joking and distracting our server. When the mistake was finally realized, even I was not sure it was wrong, they quickly made it correct. I will return to see if it is as good the second and subsequent visits.

Staunton, Virginia
“The portions are HUGE!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I love this restaurant. The prices are reasonable and the portions are tremendous! You can easily order one sandwich and an extra order of fries and split it between 2 people.
Wait staff is really friendly. Service is great with just a few people, but we did have to wait for 45 minutes with our party of 10. Lots of laughing so the time went by fast.

Indiana
“Service is top notch, and the pride shows”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Management is sure doing something right.
Great pizza and beer, which is what we confined ourself too.
Crust is a bit different, but uniquely appealing.

I presume it was the owner that came around twice to check on us and make sure all was well.
Made you feel good to be so important.

Visited April 2014
W-B, PA
“Great find!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Savannah. It was a great find. Although our GPS wanted us to go across the street and we almost missed it. Cute little place with lots of quirky signs with sunny sayings on the walls. Great food and great service.

• Visited April 2014