“Wonderful Pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Sauced twice and had pizza both times. This is wonderful pizza, starting with the crust, which you want to finish every delicious bite of. All their pizzas as made fresh and are cooked in an authentic stone oven. Although you can build your own pizza which I often do, I first had the 30 Rock pizza, a delectable concoction of basil pesto ricotta, tiger shrimp, spinach, and savories. I got the small pizza which was loaded and had plenty to take home with me for a generous snack. On our second visit I had the Casino Royal, another white sauce pizza, but this time with Parmesan cream sauce and a return engagement of tiger shrimp. Again I had plenty to take home with me to enjoy later. My husband got the Fully Loaded and enjoyed it so much the first time he had it that he ordered it on the next visit.

Although each pizza is made to order, service was very prompt and attentive. Not wanting to watch sports while I eat I could do without the TVs, but they were never so intrusive that we couldn't have a normal conversation. And of course other patrons enjoyed watching their games.

We also enjoy the other restaurant the owners of Sauced have in Staunton, so were not at all surprised by the high caliber of food at their latest venture.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

They have a large variety of beers. We had some new beers that we haven't tasted yet and they were good.
We had Greco-Romano Salad and Spinach Salad - both tasty.
For dessert we had Small Parfait Topped with Cold Chocolate Mousse and Hot Marshmallow - very good and interesting.

That restaurant is managed by Scott, that came to our table, introduced himself and with whom we had a nice and interesting conversation.
We like managers with self confidence that know they are doing a good job, that are not afraid of their costumers, and come to ask the costumers about their opinion. Well done.
Food was very good, service was friendly.
We recommend.

Scott S, General Manager at Sauced fired-up food + drink, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

I am very humbled by your review of our restaurant and the service you received! Thanks for all your nice words and make sure you get back in here soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have been to Sauced many times. Casual and comfortable place for pizza or sandwiches. The staff are always very polite and helpful. I particularly like the Thai Pizza. Variety of drinks including local IPA's.

Sauced (the newer restaurant) and Byers Street Bistro (an established Staunton location) have the same Owner. The quality from Byers Street is apparent at Sauced.

1  Thank gjdiggins

We are thrilled you like both of our restaurants! Please come back soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I think, quite possibly, the best pizza I've had in the area. Breadsticks were pretty stellar as well.

great beer selection. Unfortunately they were out of several beers on the menu, but thats what happens when you have rotating taps. Grabbed a stout out of Richmond from a brewery I didn't even know existed until this visit!

Great overall experience!

1  Thank deejamahl

We are so glad you like it here and that you loved the pizza. Get back in here for some more!!! Cheers!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here several months ago when they first opened and the food and service were great. We got a coupon in the mail for a free pizza, so we went last night, 9/19/13. Pizza was delicious, server was terrific, manager visited the table, clean restaurant. Great location right off interstate in the mall. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best place in the mall. We will return.

1  Thank dbae27

We look forward to you coming back! Cheers and thanks for the kind words!