“Awesome breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Stuarts Draft
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Kathy's has become our weekend tradition. We drive past 4 other breakfast spots to get there because their pancakes are wonderful and the service is great.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Family friendly”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Reasonable prices and good food. Sometimes very busy like after church on Sunday. Offers foods that appeal to adults and children.

Richmond
“quick decent food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had the pancakes, ultimate steak omelette, and pancake wraps. All was about IHOP level, which is by no means an insult. Ambience was nice. Service was quick. Prices were low. One caveat: the pancake mix they sell for $7 a bag is basically self rising flour and sugar. You add the egg and fat and buttermilk. I'm not sure how that really qualifies as an awesome mix.

Visited December 2012
statesville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kathy's restaurant can be better.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I think the hostess can be better when the patron's come in the door. I was not greeted with any concern or care that I came into the door. When she recognized my husband, she then jumped to her feet and got our menu's and directed us to our seats. The waitress was much friendlier. She was there with a smile and she gave me suggestions for what was good to her since it was my first time. I did have a good sandwich, BLT, with a cup of veg. soup.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank K and Kathie Ku... k
Staunton, Virginia
“Home cooking”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Breakfast is predictable and they generously refill coffee cups. Lots of American favorites and home cooking.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank professoressadarte

Been to Kathy's? Share your experiences!