“Fantastic room”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Panama City, Florida
“Fantastic room”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Was exhausted from driving and needed a room...this is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. Even my dog was completely comfortable. There was laminate floors and the bathrooms had recently been updated. Comfortable and affordable. Will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Shelly W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Reviewed March 11, 2013

No one there yet we got a room with water damage ceiling. The room was clean beyond that. . We were interested in sleep and that is what we got. Very limited tv service. Free breakfast not worth going to. Broken down pool. Very friendly check in staff. Price reflects what you get.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Clarkiex6
redroof706, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Staunton, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
march 13
Dear Guest, I appreciate your feedback about our hotel. We take great pride in quality and service we provide at this location as experienced by many of our customers. I apologize your past stay did not met your expectations. As of today we have resolved the problem. Our pool has been close for more than 5 years, I am sorry that we don’t have more TV channel. We do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Regards,
Ramila Desai
FAYETTEVILLE
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I'm a truck driver working with a limited budget. Upon arrival I was greeted by Roy at the desk who worked hard to find a pricing scenerio that was affordable. Upon departure at 0500 Roy showed up "from somewhere" as I was putting my key in the night window. He fixed coffee and gave me a couple of muffins to send me on my way. The room was clean with all the amenities needed for a GREAT night's stay. I departed as a "happy camper".

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GEORGE A
Staten Island, NY
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Reserved this hotel for a one night stopover from NYC to New Orleans. Right off the highway, easy check-in, great price (they offer a 10% senior discount for 55+) and clean room with very comfortable beds and pillows. Bathroom even had granite tiles in shower and good water pressure.

Free breakfast nothing to write home about, but at least there was a microwave to heat up the lukewarm coffee and water for tea and instant oatmeal.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Frolic1
Homer, NY
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Thin walls, and thin blankets. TV is without PBS, MSNBC, or the Comedy Channel. They accept pets (one per room), but require that pets not be left alone in the room. The room is clean, but shabby and dark. The bed squeeks. I can't imagine staying there again.

Room Tip: Avoid room 132
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very nice, quiet and clean. The room was in very good order. The area is safe, and quiet, close to the highway, but far enough away as to not hear the traffic.

There are also stores, gasoline and restaurants nearby.

A very nice hotel in a very nice area.

Room Tip: All the rooms are really good, so it doesn't matter which one you get.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Havertown
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel has served as my home away from home for several years as I travel to and from visiting my folks in TN. I travel with my Therapy Dog and was so happy to see that they had recently renovated the rooms with wood flooring, getting rid of the carpets. The rooms are always clean, fresh smelling and whether I'm traveling in the summer or the winter, the room is always at a comfortable temperature when I walk in. The price is very reasonable and afordable. It's right of the expressway and there's a Cracker Barrel close by for dining.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo