Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$60
Official Site$60
Hotels.com$60
Priceline$60
FindHotel$60
eDreams$60
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at motel 6 in Staunton as we were passing through. Front desk was helpful and pleasant. Gave recommendation to stop to eat before registering so we wouldn't have to back track, which was quite helpful.
Clean but stark room, firm mattress. TV but no remote to be found. Quiet room w/o carpet which was nice and hotel was right off highway.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I was in a bind, had to find a room last min. Only place I could find. Cigarette smoke permeated the room, there was even a cig burn on one of the bed covers.
The Linens were very clean – so was the Hard bed. The bathroom was dated. Very glad we didn’t have to spend much time there – only to sleep and shower. I woke up to see a stink bug on the ceiling. Glad we only needed the one night. The gal at the front desk in the morning was very helpful and told us of a very good local place to eat.

Room tip: Bring extra pillows the only have small square ones on the bed. No fan setting on air unit either.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank fireflaim
Reviewed October 26, 2016

First and foremost, the bed was very comfortable....however, the next morning they were renovating a room upstairs and if my box spring looked like the ones they were removing...it made me sick to my stomach. The bathroom...just wow...the tub looked like it had not been cleaned in forever...stains and grime. Hopefully the renovations will help this hotel, but I wouldn't go back again to find out.

Room tip: The rooms with the blue doors are the ones that have been renovated
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Did not price gouge with a one day advance booking on a popular weekend during Fall foliage and area college football. Other hotels did. Pros: Room large enough for two full beds and a round kitchen table. Cons: mold on the bathroom wall at the tub so did not shower. Beds were average and hvac worked well. Worth the price for its condition considering the seasonal demand.

Room tip: No elevators, so ask for first floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Room was fine for my needs. Everything was clean and furnishings were perfectly adequate. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom is functional, the shower pressure was very good, but the shower head is placed very low on the wall. I could not stand upright under it. Location is one exit beyond the main Staunton one. So, it is rather isolated with nothing around. Located right next to the highway. Although I could hear traffic noise, it really didn't bother me.

Trip type: Traveled solo